CPG Finance Systems is taking part in the KURS 2024 banking congress. On 5 and 6 March, we will not only be present in Vienna at the Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen with an information stand, but will also contribute a presentation.
Aim and content of the event
- The banking congress KURS is the largest Austrian banking congress that brings together the key players in the banking sector.
- The 19th edition of the congress is dedicated to current developments and challenges in the banking sector, such as the Instant Payment Regulation, digitalisation and innovation.
- Participants can choose from five key topics: Payment Transactions, Compliance and Money Laundering, IT in Banks, Back Office & Back Office, Retail Banking of the Future.
- The event offers the opportunity to engage in dialogue and exchange experiences with industry colleagues, experts and the supervisory authority.
Programme and speakers
The programme consists of two days, each with a keynote speech, a panel discussion and several specialist presentations on the key topics.
- The keynote speeches will be given by Dr Robert Holzmann, Governor of the Austrian National Bank, and Christian Redl, 11-time world record holder in apnoea diving and former investment banker.
- The panel discussions will focus on the topics “The future of banking” and “Digital euro – opportunities and risks for the banking sector”.
- The specialist presentations will be given by renowned speakers from banking practice, supervision, the Ministry of Finance, academia and consultancy.
Would you like to meet us in Vienna for a chat? Please contact us here.